- Fresh green beans washed and ends removed
- One onion peeled. sliced or cut into chunks
- 1/4 pound of bacon or more cut into small pieces
Instructions for making Bacon Fried Green Bean
- Heat and bring water to a boil in a medium pot or saucepan
- Add the green beans and cook for about three minutes
- Remove, drain, and run the beans under cold water to stop them from cooking any longer
- In a large frying pan or wok cook the bacon then drain.
- Add the bacon back into the pan or wok along with the onions and cook until the onions are soft
- Add the green beans, toss, and stir fry until the beans are cooked to the way you like them.
- Serve and ENJOY!
To make this dish you may like this Cuisinart Wok. It is very easy to clean and will last you many years to come. I use mine once or twice a week and it is one of my favorite kitchen tools.