Making your own edible taco salad bowls are very easy to make out of large tortilla shells. All you need to do this is an oven safe bowl. I use stainless steel bowls and find that they work perfectly.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F placing an oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Place your bowl upside down and center the tortilla on the bowl.
- Going around the bowl fold and apply pressure to each fold.
- Place the bowl upside down directly on the oven rack and cook until the shell is a light colored brown. This should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the shell cool before removing from the bowl.
- Fill with your taco salad, serve and ENJOY!