Ingredients for Broccoli Slaw
- 1 bag of grated broccoli
- 3-4 green onions chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup of Hellmann's Mayo (or your favorite kind)
- 1 1/2 tsp. of cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. of Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper (as little or as much as you like)
- 2 or 3 shakes of fine sea salt
- In a medium size bowl add the grated broccoli and the chopped onions.
- In a small bowl combine all of the other ingredients and whisk really well to make the salad dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli and toss really well.
- Either cover and refrigerate until ready to use, or serve and ENJOY!
If you'd like to make this same salad from a head of broccoli with an olive oil and red wine dressing please follow my link.
|Broccoli Slaw Salad|
Make your Life Easier