Normally I broil the lamb chops but in this recipe I pan fried them. I must say they were excellent.
- 5 lamb shoulder chops
- canola or vegetable oil
- 2-3 Tbs of unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 Tbs of dried rosemary
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl combine and mix the butter, garlic, rosemary, and salt
- Evenly spread the mixture over the lamb chops
- In a large skillet or electric frying coat the pan with oil (I had my electric frying pan set to 350)
- Place the chops buttered side up into the pan and cook for ten minutes
- Flip the chops over and continue to cook until for another ten minutes or until desired doneness
- Serve and ENJOY!