These chicken wraps are the perfect take along food to a picnic as they're delicious hot or cold.
Easy to make and easy to eat. I bet you can't eat just one.
When hubby and I get into the kitchen to cook most times what comes out is pretty good. I made the wraps while hubby made his Mile High Nachos.
I added guacamole to the wraps but you could easily make them without if you prefer.
- Prep Time: 15 min. Cooking time: 15 min. Ready in 30 min. Serves 4-6 people
- 3 pounds of cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1/4 bottle of chipotle sauce
- 9 -10 wraps (I used flour tortillas)
- 10 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato chopped
- shredded old cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Cut up the chicken breasts either before cooking or after cooking.
- In a bowl toss the cooked chicken with 1/4 bottle of Chipotle sauce.
- On each wrap place a lettuce leaf, chicken, chopped tomato, shredded cheese, guacamole and sour cream.
- Wrap up and set on a plate to be served.