|Serve on a Platter or Dish up Separately|
The following recipe will feed six but fed 2 hungry men and myself.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- Garlic powder to taste
- Fresh ground pepper
- Dried Rosemary (optional)
- 1 large yellow onion sliced thick
- 1 large sweet potato sliced thick
- 3 medium apples (I used MackIntosh) peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 good heaping tablespoons of light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Lay out your pork chops in the bottom of a large casserole dish or baking pan.
- Season with garlic, fresh ground pepper, and dried rosemary to suit your taste.
- Top with onion slices, sweet potato, apple slices, and sprinkle all over with the brown sugar.
- Cover and place into the oven for 50 minutes or until done depending on your oven.
- Remove from the oven, serve and ENJOY!