- Spanish rice cooked and ready to use
- chopped tomato
- re-fried beans
- 1 - 2 pounds of lean ground beef fried, and drained
- burrito seasoning
- chili spice
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- side pan of stir fry green peppers, onions, and mushrooms
- jalapeno peppers
- large to extra large tortillas
Instructions on how to make delicioso burritos
- Start by cooking your Spanish rice to have it ready when you need it to build and roll your burritos. Stir in a chopped tomato.
- In a small pan stir fry the green peppers, onions and mushrooms and set aside.
- Cook the ground beef and add the burrito mix, cumin, and chili spice mixing well.
- Spread the tortillas with re-fried beans and then add some of the Spanish rice, hamburger mix, shredded cheese, stir fry veggies, jalapeno peppers and sour cream.
- Close one end of the burrito by tucking and rolling.
- In a George Foreman or Pannini Press Sandwich maker press and cook the burrito until cheese is melted and tortilla is browned.
- Serve with extra sour cream, salsa and guacamole. ENJOY!
BBQ or grill indoors all year round with an indoor grill. Healthier eating is easy with these as the grease is removed as you are cooking. Great for sandwiches, burgers, steaks, seafood and grilled vegetables.