While at the Orillia market a few Saturday's ago, I discovered Yummies in a Jar. Tropical Summer is the vinaigrette I used for this particular salad. The ingredients that go into this include; peaches, cherries, kiwi, papaya, grapefruit, and lemon. It is oil free and tastes delicious.
If you live in the Orillia area you can find the Yummies in a Jar products at Apple Annies, or visit their store in Baysville.
- Baby Kale salad mix
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Grape tomatoes
- Dried cranberries
- Walnut pieces
- Tropical Summer Vinaigrette
- Start with your baby kale mix in the bottom of a salad bowl.
- Next add the thinly sliced red onion and grape tomatoes.
- Add about one - two tablespoons of the Tropical Summer vinaigrette tossing gently.
- Add the cranberries and walnuts.
- Serve and ENJOY!