|Fusilli Pasta Salad|
Trying to think of something to go with my homemade chicken wings I decided to go with a pasta salad. Normally I throw together pasta, tuna, mayo, and some spices but today I wanted something a little different and here's what I came up with.
- 1 box or 375 grams of Catelli Bistro tri-color Fusilli pasta cooked and drained
- 1/2 of a cooking onion chopped
- 2 ribs of celery chopped
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 TBS of sugar
- 2 TBS of relish
- 1 1/2 TBS of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta according to box directions, drain and run under cold water.
- In a large bowl add cooked pasta, onion, celery, and broccoli. Gently toss.
- In a 2 cup measuring cup or a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, wine vinegar, sugar, relish, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour dressing over pasta and gently mix in.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.