Monday, March 26, 2018

Orange and Ginger Chicken Breasts


This is one of the easiest meals I've prepared lately. The chicken came out moist, tender, and delicious. The best part is that you only need one ingredient for the chicken.

I'm always trying new things when it comes to cooking and happened to have a bottle of VH Chicken and Ginger stir-fry sauce in my refrigerator. I thought to myself that this might be good and went ahead and made it. Was I ever glad that I did. I served the chicken over a bed of rice and made a Greek salad.

Ingredients

  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 1/4 - 1/2 a bottle of VH Orange and Ginger Stir-Fry sauce


Instructions

  • Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Spray an oven safe dish with cooking spray.
  • Place the chicken breasts in the dish and pour the VH sauce over the breasts.
  • Cook for 1 hour.
  • Remove from the oven and serve over a bed of rice. 
  • ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting today. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.