I'm proud to say that it came out delicious! Next time I'll have to make more as it disappeared quite quickly.
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 6 mushrooms sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- Gouda cheese (or cheese of your choice) grated about a cup
- 3 green onions chopped
- Pesto sauce
- Olive oil
- In a small pan add just enough olive oil to coat the pan.
- Over medium heat add the chopped sweet onions and cook about 4 min.
- To the pan add the sliced garlic, then the chopped peppers, and finally the
- You just want to cook the veggies long enough to soften them a bit
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place the Naan bread on a cookie sheet and lightly brush with olive oil
- Next spread a thin layer of pesto sauce onto the bread
- Next comes the cooked veggies
- Top with your grated cheese and pop into the oven
- Cook until the cheese is all melted
- Remove from the oven, top with green onions, and let sit 5 min. before slicing
- Serve and ENJOY!