- 5 to 6 pounds of thawed wings
- 4 Tbs of olive oil
- 4-6 large garlic cloves pressed or grated
- Montreal Chicken Spice (optional)
- Hungarian Paprika (optional)
- Cajun Spice (optional)
- About two hours before putting the wings in the oven grate or press garlic cloves into a small bowl with the olive oil and let it sit.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse and place your wings into a baking dish.
- Brush the garlic olive oil all over the wings.
- Sprinkle with your desired spices and place in the oven for one hour.
- Serve and ENJOY!