|French Vanilla French Toast|
Here is my recipe for French Vanilla French Toast
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbs. of French vanilla coffee creamer
- 2 Tbs. of milk
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- 4 slices of bread
- In a medium size bowl beat together the eggs, coffee creamer, milk and ground cinnamon.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan (add butter or oil if needed)
- Dip the bread slices into the egg mixture and place into the frying pan
- Flip after a few minutes until cooked the way you like your French toast.
- Add maple syrup, powdered sugar or both and ENJoY!